ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a vibrant and innovative education service organization experiencing an exciting period of growth looking for forward thinking and passionate new team members.
CULTURE + BENEFITS
- Lovely office in a great location
- Good team environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Course Consultant role works with current and prospective students on end to end enrolment support as well as all course enquiries. The Course Consultant is a telephone-based sales role. This role is a 4 week temporary position to assist the team with a high volume period.
- Student support via phone, web chat and emails
- Provide excellent career and course information
- Meet and exceed net sales targets
- Database and individual lead management
- Respond to any prospective student and relevant current student concerns in a timely manner
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous experience working towards KPI's and targets
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be a part of this exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking APPLY below!