This market leading ASX organisation has a large global presence. The organisation is seen as one of the leaders in its field, and have experienced huge growth both domestically and internationally. They are looking for a Financial Controller to add value and support the CFO, in taking full ownership of the finance function within the business and drive it forward.
The role will be challenging and demanding, and due to the nature of their industry, it is constantly evolving. As a result of the pace and constant changes and requirements, we need a dynamic high achieving finance professional that will thrive in a rapidly changing environment with multiple ad-hoc requirements.
You will be supporting a highly successful and committed leadership team who are constantly innovating and looking for better ways to run the division. All ideas are welcome and they are all focused on the same outcome!
Key duties include:
- Assist in the production of financial statements for use in internal and external reporting.
- Support the CFO in the preparation of quarterly 4C reports for the ASX
- Responsible for consolidated results for monthly and statutory reporting.
- Supervision and guidance of the accounting team to continuously monitor data posted to the general ledger.
- Commercial analysis, trends and variance for use with reporting to the central finance team.
- Provide a contact point for external audits.
- Cash management including the co-ordination of cash forecasts.
- Perform the tax compliance, reporting and analysis for the group.
- Play a leading role in the Group, advising and guiding on financial transaction issues.
You will have a leadership style of developing and building succession planning, always looking to improve processes and add value to the team.
You will be CA / CPA qualified and will have had exposure of working in an ASX environment. Key to your success will be your hands-on experience in financial and management reporting, systems and reporting improvements, as well as experience in coaching and developing a finance team. Strong excel skills will be keep, and experience in a Retail / Wholesale environment will be an advantage.
Click APPLY or contact Jason Sellyn at TwoScots Recruitment on 0423 169 160 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.