ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a rapidly growing business in the NDIS space who has seen massive growth over the past 6 months. This organisation provides an excellent participant support service to those in receipt of NDIS funding. This growth now means that they are on the lookout for a highly driven and outgoing Customer Relations Officers to join their close-knit team.
CULTURE + BENEFITS
- 55K Package!!
- Immediate Start
- South East Suburbs
- Fun and Dynamic Culture
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is designed for a Customer Service focused, empathetic individual who enjoys helping others and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the disability space. The key responsibilities for the position are as follows;
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing your own portfolio of participants
- Providing excellent customer service to NDIS participants, family members & carers
- Liaising with internal departments and key stakeholders
- Activating NDIS plans and introduction calls
- Managing mailbox
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Call Centre/Administration/Reception background or similar
- Engaging with people with disabilities
- Great team ethic
- Bubbly personality
- Knowledge around NDIS - Desirable
HOW TO APPLY.
If you are looking for career progression and the ability to continuously Upskill then apply today! Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Paul on 0416697544 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.