About the Company
TwoScots are proud to be partnering with this highly regarded and successful ASX listed organisation, based in the heart of the CBD. Operating out of their state of the art and innovative workplace, they uphold their values and carry out their positive influence both in their company culture as well as the wider community. Their diverse workplace offers the opportunity for you to further progress your career in one of Australia's leading providers in their field.
Culture and Benefits
- Fantastic working from home & flexible working hours
- Attractive salary & additional benefits
- Opportunity to grow and progress your payroll career
About the Role
Operating within a medium sized team and reporting to a highly supportive and collaborative Payroll Manager, this role is suitable for an individual who is passionate, meticulously detailed and able to carry out full function payroll alongside their SAP knowledge.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner across fortnightly & weekly cycles, using SAP
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA's and Awards and operate within a complex environment
- Adhere to all payroll related queries and manage the payroll query inbox
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience using SAP & Success Factors
- Experience working within a complex payroll environment
- Performed full function payroll including reconciliations, superannuation & payroll tax
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, please contact Yasmine for a confidential conversation on 0413 294 858.