About the company
This opportunity is to work within the building and design industry as a Pricing Analyst alongside a supportive, dynamic and team environment.
Culture and Benefits
- Fun, stimulating, supportive work environment
- Parking on-site
- Opportunity for growth and development
About the role
- Download and analyse sales, margin and rebate information of key customers to deliver potential growth insights.
- Support the preparation of presentations to current and prospective customers.
- Prepare reports of key customers' performance and purchase patterns.
- Support the annual sales and margin forecasting processes.
- Compare and analyse customer sales and margin performance to budget.
- Complete commercial analysis projects to support National Reseller Manager.
- Perform basic SQL data querying and extraction as required.
- Develop knowledge of business product offering and value proposition.
- Translate the numbers into a business and pricing environment.
- Review margin performance and recommend pricing changes and corrections.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Experience in sales data querying, management and analysis.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience of pricing processes
- Experience in wholesale businesses
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are ready to further your career and be part of a dynamic, innovative and, supportive business which will allow you to enhance your career, then please APPLY NOW!