ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is one of the leading providers in high-value, personalised care, and support services in Melbourne. With an ever-expanding team, and growth in the NDIS space. My client is looking to take on an experienced and dedicated Specialist Support Coordinator in the Inner Eastern Suburbs.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Work from home mostly with meetings based in the office
- Mobile & Car allowance
- 75k - 80K Salary + Super
- Ongoing Training & Development
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for assisting NDIS participants with Specialist Support Coordination. The Specialist Support Coordinator will need to have a community development approach to provide support to very complex NDIS cases, while building your local knowledge on services and supports, in order to develop the best possible support model for your participants. Other responsibilities include but are not subject to:
- Meeting participants and implementing plans and goal setting.
- Report writing and planning reviews
- Developing relationships - Building connections with local service providers and supports
- Capacity building
- Community Engagement.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar position - Specialist Support Coordinator, Senior Support Coordinator or relevant Team Leader background.
- Have experience dealing with extremely complex NDIS cases
- Must have great knowledge around NDIS funding, Planning, Capacity building, Goal setting.
- Must be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- well-developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Resilience, Leadership & Independence.
- Managerial experience desirable
HOW TO APPLY.
If you are looking for career progression and the ability to continuously up-skill then apply today!
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Paul on 0416697544 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.