ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is an innovative and experienced company who have a fantastic "family environment" built organically within. They are currently expanding their company and looking to hire an experienced 2x Support Coordinator Team Leader to drive the teams, one based in the North/ West and the other in the South East/ Peninsula.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Strong work culture with high staff retention
- Autonomy on the role with support if needed
- Team of 3 in NW, 4 in SE/ Peninsula
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this role your working knowledge of the NDIS legislation, the NDIS Price Guide and MyAgedCare will be a must. Your activities will include;
- Working with individuals, families, carers, guardians and service providers to understand NDIS legislation and plan development processes
- Provide a team of Support Coordinators with the necessary supervision, training and guidance
- Ability to help people to prepare for their initial NDIS Plan meeting and subsequent reviews
- Supporting NDIS Participants to understand their NDIS Plan and assist with its implementation
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working as a Support Coordinator with leadership or management experience
- Ability to identify and implement workarounds to challenging problems
- The ability to work on your own
- Current police check and working with children check is a must
HOW TO APPLY.
If you are looking for career progression and the ability to continuously upskill then apply today!
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Juliette on 8624 2500 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.