About the Company:
Our client is a successful logistics company who manage the supply chain from start to finish. They are a leader in the industry and are known for their culture and innovation. They are looking for an experienced Team Coordinator + Office Manager to join their team in Melbourne!
- Annual performance and salary review
- EAP available
- Professional development
- Novated leasing option
- Parking on site
- Full time or Part time hours available (9am - 3pm)
About the role:
The Office Manager + Team Assistant will provide a high level of administrative support to the Managing Director and Executive Leadership team, while also managing the day to day of the office. No two days are ever the same.
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Day to day office management includes facilities management and ordering of supplies
- Arranging couriers and deliveries
- Reviewing expenses/invoices
- Calendar management
- Event and function coordination
- Produce high quality documents (including presentations).
- Co-ordinate and plan events as per the calendar of events and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Administrative support to the Leadership team.
- Previous office management, team coordinating experience or experience as a PA is a must for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support multiple senior executives with their day-to-day operations including an ability to anticipate needs
- Highly developed time management, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accurately compile and record agendas and minutes
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
Interviews happening now for a 2024 start date! That's right, secure your Christmas holidays now and start your new fresh role in January!