Meet Our New Team Member!
We are delighted to announce that we have recently added a new member to our growing team!
Rachel comes to us from Sunderland in Newcastle; she has recently settled in Melbourne and has joined TwoScots as our Office Manager. Rachel will be looking after the team with taking references, branding resumes and generally keeping us all in check with our administrative duties! She brings a wealth of marketing and PR knowledge with her having graduated from the University of Sunderland with a Bachelor in Public Relations. Before moving to Melbourne, Rachel spent three years working as a PR Officer for The Prince’s Trust, a youth charity set up by HRH The Prince Of Wales. We are thrilled to have Rachel on board; she can definitely teach us a thing or two around marketing and our social media strategies… and to a royal standard!
I asked Rachel a couple of very important questions in order to get to know our new team member a little bit better, we have her answers below.
1) What 3 things would you take with you to a desert island?
- A hammock.
- Something to play my music on. Solar powered of course.
- A good book. I’m never without one.
2) What would you do with unlimited cash for 24 hours?
Treat all my family and friends to a huge party and donate as much as I could to charity.
3) Who is your favourite Scot?
4) If you could pick one place in the world to travel to, where would you go?
5) Tell us an interesting fact about you that we wouldn’t know?
Prince Charles used to be my boss.